How much will your home rent for?
Bummer looks like this weekend forecasts some rain and thunderstorms. This could put a damper on the plans you’ve been looking forward to, but don’t let that get you down. There are plenty fun and eventful things happening on Hilton Head Island to keep you dry and away from the gloomy rain. Check out this list of activities fun for all ages to try out instead:
1. Seeing a popular movie is always a good alternative when it’s raining outside. Even on vacation. Hilton Head has three movie theaters:
Park Plaza Cinema
Southeast Cinemas: Northridge Cinema 10
2. The Art Café is located across from Reilley’s Plaza, just outside the Sea Pines Resort front gate. It offers sessions to paint your own pottery for children, teens, and adults in an artistic setting. With hundreds of items to choose from you can paint all day for only $8. Studio hours are Monday thru Saturday 10:00am-5:00pm and Sun12:00pm-4:00pm.
3. The Coastal Discovery Museum at Honey Horn Plantation always has entertaining displays and video presentations about nature. Educational and fun! For the kids interested in history.
4. Go bowling at Station 300. A Family Entertainment Center with 24 Hi-Tech Bowling Lanes. Be sure to check out Galactic Bowling Friday and Saturday 11 pm to close. $10.99 per person (shoe rental not included) for two hours of unlimited bowling.
5. Hit some baseballs at The Batter’s Box. Located mid-island, next to Dunkin Donuts, The Batter’s Box offers indoor batting cages for rent by the hour or the day! Cages available for any batting level.
7. Locals frequently go shopping at Coligny Plaza on rainy days. Be sure to check out the Hilton Head Candy Company, Franchesca’s Collections, and Del Sol while you’re there.
9. Go wine tasting at the Island Winery. Stop by the tasting room to enjoy and learn about wine with friendly staff. Take home your favorite bottle of wine with a Hilton Head label to enjoy later.
10. And don’t forget, sometimes the most fun you can have on a rainy day is cuddling up and reading a good book. Check out Barnes and Noble on Hilton Head Island to check off a book from your summer reading list.